Often our tasks as writers require us to blend together different aspects of a subject and still keep the flow of wording smooth and easy to follow. To accomplish this, you want to ensure that your transition from one idea or aspect of the subject to another is clever and not contrived.
- Be Punctual ,
- Be Studious ,
- Coherent writing steps ,
- don’t lose your reader ,
- ideas about different aspects ,
- irst body paragraph is the next turn ,
- off-ramp to your next area ,
- Professionalism ,
- relating information ,
- THREE EASY STEPS TO SMOOTHER TRANSITIONS IN WRITING ,
- underestimate the power ,
- writer achieve perfection
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.