Mother’s Day is celebrated in more than 40 countries all around the world. It is celebrated to honour the influence of mothers in the society. It is celebrated on various days but most commonly in the months of March or May.
- a fulfilling life ,
- celebrated in different ways ,
- celebrated on various days ,
- factual point of view ,
- Greek cult to Cybele ,
- honour the influence of mothers ,
- initiative of Anna Jarvis ,
- March or May ,
- Mother’s Day ,
- the Christian Laetare Sunday celebration ,
- the Roman festival of Hilaria
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.