Tennis has now been completed in 13 Olympic Games from 1896-1924 and 1988-2008. The player with the most gold medals amongst males is Reginald Doherty from Great Britain with 3 gold medals.
- Career ,
- highest number of Gold Medals ,
- International Tennis Hall of Fame ,
- Male Tennis Player ,
- men’s doubles and mixed doubles ,
- most gold medals ,
- Olympic Games ,
- Olympics ,
- Reggie-Male Tennis player who has won most medals in Olympics: ,
- Reginald Doherty ,
- Tennis in Olympics ,
- with highest number of Gold Medals
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.