A bye in cricket is a run scored by the batting team when the ball doesn’t touch the body of the batsman or the ball has not been hit by the batsman. Usually, if the ball passes the batsman without being deflected, the wicketkeeper usually catches it.
- /not conceded in the test ,
- body of the batsman ,
- bye in cricket ,
- categories for byes ,
- Highest innings without conceding a bye in test cricket ,
- Most byes conceded ,
- Most byes conceded in a test cricket innings ,
- Most byes conceded in ODI innings ,
- Most byes conceded in T20 innings ,
- ODI ,
- T20 innings ,
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.