Pakistan is located in a temperate region which accounts for most of its dry weather throughout the year. Mostly it is dry and hot with spells of rainfall in the months from July to September bringing some relief for the parched earth.
- Average rainfall in Pakistan ,
- degradation ,
- desert area ,
- Effects of Climatic Changes on Agriculture ,
- humidity ,
- increasing effects of global warming ,
- intensity of the South-West ,
- rainfall ,
- scarcity of adequate rainfall
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.