Islamabad meaning ‘abode of Islam’ is the capital of Pakistan and is the ninth largest city of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It was built in 1960s to replace Karachi as the capital city. It is administered federally as part of Islamabad Capital Territory.
- abode of Islam ,
- capital of Pakistan ,
- Constantinos Apostolou Doxiadis ,
- Greek architect ,
- Islamabad Capital Territory ,
- Islamabad-Pakistan’s capital city ,
- Islamic Republic of Pakistan ,
- Margalla Hills ,
- Potohar Plateau ,
- safest cities of Pakistan ,
- tourist attraction ,
- well-organized shopping centers
Webpreneur. CEO ContentCreatorZ Pakistan. Managing Partner Media Marketing Services.